The Pearl Model Is Open!
MOVE IN AUGUST 2019!
Come and explore The Pearl - the upscale boutique condominium on Golden Gate Point - and see what makes this a truly remarkable living experience. The Pearl was created for the discerning buyer who values good design and the feel of single family home living. Among so many options in new and re-sale condos in downtown Sarasota, The Pearl is a must see! No need to wait for construction, move in August 2019!
- • 8 unique residences
- • 3 bed/3.5 bath
- • 2750 sq. ft.
- • Resort-style amenities
- • Private terraces
- • Close to downtown & beaches
- • 2-car private garage
The Pearl is one of the most striking gems of residential architecture in Sarasota - think South Beach meets Lido Beach - beautiful curves, clean lines, compact yet perfectly formed in a style that manages to both blend in with and stand out from the crowd.
- • Resort-style ground-floor pool, heated spa, cabana and BBQ area
- • Walking distance to Sarasota bayfront and downtown area
- • Pet-friendly community and welcoming pet policy
- • Elegant, rare and distinctive architecture
- • Keyless building entry with access cameras
- • Secured, enclosed two-car parking with room for utility storage
- • Impact Low-E glass designed to meet the latest hurricane safety standards
- • Professionally designed and maintained landscaping
- • Private access elevators open to individual residence entry foyers
- • Oversized private terraces add a welcoming outdoor living experience to all residences.
- • High-efficiency central air conditioning and heating system
- • Level 5 smooth wall finishes throughout
- • Great room design with open flow into kitchen
- Smart house technology pre-wire, by Wicked Smart Homes. Allows for optional upgrades including automation of lighting, temperature, shades and security.
- • 11ft. ceilings throughout. 10ft. ceilings in kitchen and bathroom
- • Abundant natural sunlight from 10-foot full-height sliding glass doors and windows.
PRIVACY IS YOURS!
The Pearl was built with ground to roof concrete and designed to have NO shared walls - the elevator and stair hall separate the units. All are “end units” creating a bright living space with solid floors and walls, providing ultimate peace and tranquility.
Come and visit The Pearl to see for yourself the level of meticulous quality, design and construction that is helping to shape downtown Sarasota and put our beautiful small city on the map.